There are a lot of products for healthy hair. However they will all fall short if your diet is deficient in vitamins that hair needs to grow. Without a healthy hair diet your hair growth speed and capacity to grow will diminish. A diet rich in omega 3 fatty acids, biotin, calcium, selenium, protein, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, zinc, and silica is a healthy hair diet. Healthy hair foods to make your hair grow faster include:
- Omega 3 fatty acid: salmon, sardines, tuna, salmon, herrings, mackeral, olives, nuts, avacado, and seeds.
- Biotin: Peanuts, almonds, and peanut butter
- Calcium: Dairy products (milk, yogurt, cottage cheese)
- Selenium: Brazil nuts, pork, and mollusks
- Protein: Poultry, beef, brown short-grain rice, & eggs
- Vitamin A: Dark green vegetables and carrots
- Vitamin B: Turkey, tuna, liver, and meat
- Vitamin C: Dark green vegetables
- Vitamin E: Green leafy vegetables
- Zinc: Oysters, beef, lamb, and nuts (pecans, cashews, almonds)
- Silica: Rice, oats, lettuce, parsnips, asparagus, onion, strawberry, cabbage, cucumber, leek, cauliflower, and green leafy vegetables.
In addition to a healthy hair diet. Drink plenty of water and excercise. Our bodies and hair are composed of water. This will help your hair stay strong and shiny. Exercise improves blood flow through out the body and to the scalp.
Intense Grow™ works best when your health is at it’s best. If you are dieting be sure to take a multivitamin to replenish what your body is losing. Otherwise eat plenty of foods that make your hair grow. Intense Grow™ will do the rest!
Before starting hair growth vitamins be sure that there aren’t any underlying conditions (i.e.: thyroid problems) that may be creating dry, brittle, slow growing hair. Consult your doctor if you believe this may be the case, before taking long hair vitamins.