When our body suffers from poor circulation, it is sometimes a result of a lack of Niacin (Vitamin-B3). Everything about our body requires blood circulation to work. It is believed that poor blood circulation contributes and may even cause thinning and hair loss. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) occurs naturally in the body and is the greatest reason for hair loss. This is why we need niacin for fast hair growth!
Niacin is on the front-lines when comes to combating DHT. Increased blood flow to your scalp will contribute to your fast long hair growth!
While it is very uncommon, Niacin deficiency causes a disease called Pellagra. A person with Pellagra may develop dementia, dermatitis, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Sometimes also resulting in depression, headaches, and insomnia.
More Benefits of Niacin for Hair and Skin
- Niacin increases blood circulation to the scalp, therefore contributing to faster hair growth
- Niacin may help keep the skin firmer when taken on a regular basis
- It may also aid in helping the skin maintain a good moisture balance
Other Positive Side-Effects of Niacin
- Aides in creating red blood cells
- Decreases bad cholesterol
- Improves metabolism
- Increases energy
- Improves skin appearance and health
- Improves memory
- Aides in maintaining normal blood pressure levels