Benefits of Niacin For Hair Growth:
When our body suffers from poor circulation. This is sometimes a result of a lack of Niacin (Vitamin-B3). Everything about our body requires blood circulation to work. It is believed that poor blood circulation contributes and may even cause thinning and hair loss. DHT (dihydrotestosterone) occurs naturally in the body and is the greatest reason for hair loss. Niacin is on the front-lines when comes to combating DHT. Increased blood flow to your scalp will to contribute to your fast long hair growth!
While it is very uncommon. Niacin deficiency causes a disease called Pellegra. A person with Pellegra will develop dementia, dermatitis, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Sometimes also resulting in depression, headaches, and insomnia.
Hair Growth Benefits
- Niacin increases blood circulation to the scalp, therefore contributing to hair growth
Other Positive Side-Effects
- Aides in creating red blood cells
- Decreases bad cholesterol
- Improves metabolism
- Increases energy
- Improves skin appearance and health
- Improves memory
- Aides in maintaining normal blood pressure levels